We do our utmost to ensure user data is respected and never mishandled. A few things that we do to deliver a privacy-by-design solution:
- Processing as much as possible on the device and not sending it to the cloud, to significantly minimise chances of data leakage or misuse;
- Not sending any raw sensor data off the device to prevent fingerprinting;
- Only sending aggregated insights off the device (e.g. walking, joggers);
- Not associating user data with a unique identifier;
- Not storing data for longer than we need to, to deliver value.